Barambah Bush Caravan Park is located in the South Burnett Region of Queensland. The park is nestled into
a secluded 200 acres property, three hours drive from Brisbane and five minutes from the town of Murgon.
We are in the heart of the Barambah Wine Trail.
Enjoy our quiet natural surroundings, peaceful atmosphere and accredited 3½ star accommodation. Walk in native bushland and observe the variety of wildlife that calls
the park home. Powered sites have a concrete slab,
water and sullage.
Why not come and enjoy the natural beauty of
the night sky while sitting around a fire with
a glass of our local wineries finest.
• modern air-conditioned, well-appointed cabins
• clean, spacious amenities
• camp kitchen and laundry
• powered sites among tall gums
• shady tent sites
• camp fire and BBQ area
• free Wi-Fi
Things to see and do
• agate fossicking; Dairy Museum; Timber Museum
• Boat Mountain; lavender farm; olive plantation
• golf; art gallery; wineries
• award-winning Ration Shed Museum
• fishing at Bjelke Petersen Dam or Lake Boondooma (1 hr)
Barambah Bush Caravan ParkBarambah Road
For bookings or information
call Ian or Judith Gabriel on
(07) 4168 1085
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Park features include a scenic bushland setting, over 100 different species of bird life, bush walks, peaceful, quiet, relaxing and friendly atmosphere.
Visit for a night or stay a while and enjoy
the natural beauty of the Australian Bush.
Come and see for yourself!